After I heard this song, I enjoyed it. It gave me the feeling of "wow, I finally found something new and awesome to listen to". I checked out another song that was featured in the show that was also created by Takuro Yoshida. This song was the song that immediately cemented my obsession with Takuro Yoshida and all forms of 70s to 80s japanese folk music. I had to have more. I was plunged into a genre of music that I never knew existed, and I was happy to explore it.
For over a month, I inundated myself into the world of this awesome music. I couldn't read many of the characters on the videos, and I had almost no clue who the artists were, so when the videos were removed I would never be able to find them again. I made sure to save every link I could, and even went as far as translating the names of the artists in Google so I could find more videos of them.
I currently have a Youtube playlist of this amazing music. To this day I still add songs to it.
-Himmler
No comments:
Post a Comment