I recently discovered a song on the radio called "A Thousand Years"
but I always wondered who singing this song? Her name is Christina
Perri. She's really a great singer having that alto range. I think that
this song was part of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn movie soundtrack. Her style of music is modern and alternative.
I
have posted the video for "A Thousand Years" it really is such a
beautiful song. Also I put a video called "Jar of Hearts". This song has
been on radio for awhile now. Many of you probably heard her music but
now you know the artist. I hope you enjoy listening to this music as
much as I do.
I love both these songs! Before I had Sirius radio, I never heard them, but now I hear it all the time. She has such a different sound and is a great singer!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love both these songs! Before I had Sirius radio, I never heard them, but now I hear it all the time. She has such a different sound and is a great singer!
ReplyDelete