Florance and the Machine is great music band that does very unique music. It's very difficult to describe the music style. I guess you could say that the music genre is alternative-alternative. The lead singer Florence Welch, has very beautiful unique voice very folk yet soulful at the same time. The band uses very different musical instruments, such as harps and violins.
Here are two videos that you can listen to. The first one is called, "The dog days are over". I wanted to post this video because it's one of her most popular songs. It might even help you recognize who she is. The other video called, "Cosmic love". I hope you enjoy the music as much as I do. -Rosalie
Florence and the Machine have a great sound. I enjoy listening to them, especially their live performances, because like Adele, Florence has a great voice that isn't affected by computers and machines
I love Florence and the Machine's "Dog Days Are Over" song. It is in one of my favorites movies, Eat Pray Love. I think it has a happy and catchy vibe to it. The band has a different sound and is becoming a lot more popular. She did a remake of "Take Care" by Drake, it's on YouTube, you should def. check it out. -Dianna
Florence and the Machine have a great sound. I enjoy listening to them, especially their live performances, because like Adele, Florence has a great voice that isn't affected by computers and machines
ReplyDelete-Craig
I love Florence and the Machine's "Dog Days Are Over" song. It is in one of my favorites movies, Eat Pray Love. I think it has a happy and catchy vibe to it. The band has a different sound and is becoming a lot more popular. She did a remake of "Take Care" by Drake, it's on YouTube, you should def. check it out.
ReplyDelete-Dianna